JOB TITLE: Senior Account Manager
SUMMARY: The Senior Account Manager is responsible for marketing the firm’s services, driving sales and managing the day-to-day operations of new and existing clients. A successful candidate will have strong sales abilities and market knowledge in addition to being fun and friendly, trustworthy, genuine and committed to excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and identify prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads, and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct client and prospective client meetings to build relationships and positively improve the lives of our clients and consultants.
- Prepare and present Master Service Agreements.
- Negotiate bill rates and contractual terms.
- Work closely with our recruiting team to ensure that all candidates presented to our clients fit their cultural and technical needs.
- Anticipate and take appropriate action to market future opportunities at clients.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate new business development and superior service to existing clients.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Previous Business Development /Account Management experience within the IT staffing industry.
- Experience cultivating and building out new market share through prospecting efforts.
- Superior communication and presentation skills including strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Represents our Core Values – Committed to Excellence, Genuine, Trustworthy, Fun & Friendly
- Strong customer service background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Annual salary
- Weekly commissions
- Quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities
- Monthly car allowance
- Additional employee benefits